Schools opening from the 23rd announced the new guideline of the government
Government guidelines for schools opening on 23rd, know these rules before sending children
Secondary and higher secondary schools are going to start from next 23. new Guidelines have been issued by the government in this regard. According to which students can come to school only if they want, thus coming to school would be voluntary. In addition, the school must obtain a consent form from the parents. Also, students of 10th and 12th grade have to be called to school on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Whereas 9, 11th grade students will be invited to the school on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
The school will have to make arrangements to maintain social distance as per the guidelines. In addition, student teachers as well as school staff must also wear masks. In addition, school administrators will be responsible for ensuring that students with corona symptoms do not enter the school. In addition, school administrators must ensure that students who live in a dispute area or are infected do not attend school.
Read Ni Gujarati News Click Here
- Secondary and higher secondary schools will start from 9
- Government issued guidelines
- Whether or not the school does this will be voluntary for the students
- School must obtain consent form from parents
- 10th, 12th and 12th students will be called on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Students in classes 9 to 11 will be called on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
- Masks will be compulsory for students and teachers in school
- If no student from the school or facility comes to school then school administrators have to go