Gujarat Education Loan Interest Subsidy Apply online form
Gujarat Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria Online Application Process Gujarati @kcg.gujarat.gov.in 100% Subsidy
Gujarat Education Loan Interest Subsidy Apply online form at kcg.gujarat.gov.in: Gujarat Govt. has launched Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme 2022 for students not covered under Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana. Under this program, all students will receive a 100% interest subsidy on educational loans for the moratorium period (duration of the course plus 1 additional year). This Gujarat state education subsidy will remain applicable for loan up to Rs. 10 lakhs. Registrations are open and interested candidates can apply online at the official website
However, this subsidy will only apply to a loan amount of less than 10 million. Aspirants can register online at kcg.gujrat.gov.in
Objective of the Scheme:-
To pursue higher education like graduation, post-graduation, diploma and other professional courses may be in India or abroad, disadvantaged but eligible students who have completed 12th and equivalent course can apply for the program.
Subsidy under the scheme: –
Administered by the Government of Gujarat, the program called Interest Subsidy Scheme 2018 for Education Loan as the name suggests that this scheme will provide 100% subsidy on the interest incurred by deprived students when they take an education loan. And help them in further education.
The recipient should have passed 12th or equivalent standard from Gujrat Higher Secondary Examination Board (GHSEB) or from Central Board of Education (CBSE), must be enrolled in a recognized university.
Percentage of Marks:
- The recipient must have scored 60 percent and above in 12th standard and should have passed in 2012 or later, but this does not mean that students who have passed before 2012 cannot apply. They can apply, the only thing in this situation is that they can on a percentage basis.
- Recipients who have taken their diploma after 10th can also apply for this program and apply on percentage basis.
- Family Income: Since this is a scheme that will provide cash benefits to students, there are family income criteria. The total annual income of the family should not be more than 6 million.
- Education Loan taken by students from Scheduled Bank after Govt Resolution 07/04/2017. If a student took out a loan before July 4, 2017 and has a withdrawal from the contract, they can also apply for the loan amount to this program.
- Eligible Courses:- Beneficiary must have passed 12th or equivalent with 60 percent marks and equivalent and wants to pursue further education like Post Graduate Diploma or any professional course. Students who have completed the 10th grade and have been admitted to the diploma course can also apply for this program.
- Students who are expelled from school and college and have to leave further education due to behavioral or other similar problems are not eligible for this programme.
- In order to avail this program, students will have to register online on the official website and fill all the details required by the online system. The details are very formal like name, address, Aadhar card number, father's income, email address, school graduation details and course where admission is to be taken etc. Students will have to log in on the website link http:/ /www.kcg.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Click home page on Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme or direct link here kcg.gujarat.gov.in/Education_loan/index.php.
- Now click on online registration form kcg.gujarat.gov.in/Education_loan/reg_validat
- Once the students login to the above website, a page will open where the needy student will have to enter the required details and press enter
- After clicking on “Next”, a new page will open where the applicant will have to fill in personal details such as name and address. Applicants will also be asked for up-to-date information about the school
- Then after scrolling down the information regarding the institute where the candidate wants to take admission.
- After scrolling down, the candidate will be asked for his loan details like bank name, loan account number.
- Below, the applicant will be asked for their savings bank account details which include account number, bank name, IFSC code, branch code. This is a refund of the subsidy.
- The applicant will also be asked for loan application details to fill.
Apply Online Click Here
Apply Online Click Here Gujarat
To make the future bright, we must strengthen our present. The same concept is followed by the Government of Gujrat. Students who did not get the benefit of Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana will get some new benefits under the new scheme, Education Loan Interest Subsidy Scheme 2018, as the name suggests the scheme will provide 100% loan interest subsidy for one. an additional year in addition to the length of the course.