Antyoday (AAY) Gujarat Ration Card Form A Process :
How to Make Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Gujarat | Today below this article we will share complete information and procedure to make Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card in Gujarat. You can apply for new AAY ration card offline or online. You can go online application through digitalgujarat.gov.in web portal and apple online. Now the new ration card service is open and you can go and submit the new ration card form at Digitalgujarat.gov.in You can download various ration card forms at https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/
Different Types of Ration Cards in Gujarat
• APL 1-2-3
• ANTYODAY / AAY
Antyoday (AAY) Gujarat Ration Card Details
This ration card has the most cereals and benefits. This ration card will be available in Mamlatdar office of ration card branch. You will receive your AAY card within 30 days of applying for this meal ticket
Antyoday (AAY) Ration Card Criteria.
• Landless agricultural labourers, marginal farmers, rural artisans such as potters, leather bakers, weavers, blacksmiths, carpenters.
• slum dwellers who earn their daily living in the informal sector such as porters, rickshaw pullers, Madaris pullers, paper weavers and deprived and other rural and urban dwellers falling under the same category. sick persons / persons with disabilities / persons over 60 years of age and older who do not have means of subsistence or social support.
• All primitive tribal families
• HIV positive person BPL card holder
• BPL card holder affected by leprosy All widows, disabled and ineligible persons registered with Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment who are eligible for BPL. All cardholders.
Necessary Documents for Antyoday Ration Card
When applying for a New Antyoday ration card, the following documents must be submitted along with the application form.
• Proof of date of birth.
• Proof of residence.
• PAN card.
• Driving license.
Passport size photo.
• Aadhaar Card.
• GOVERNMENT photo ID
• Bank account number
• Voter card
• Application form
Antyoday Ration Card Application Process
• Go to the nearest Mamlatdar's office or City Mamlatdar's office. In Mamlatdar office various branches like e-Dhara branch, Revenue branch, ATVT branch, Supply branch, Disaster branch, Election branch etc.
• must hand in the form at the supply branch.
• Must apply on the prescribed form.
• Your AAY ration card Produce it within 30 days.
• Required along with the prescribed application form
RATION Card Helpline Number For Gujarat
• Helpline for food and ration cards (free) 1800 233 5500
• Gujarat State Consumer Helpline (Toll Free) 1800 233 0222