Registration of vaccination from Health Bridge App
The government has said that registration for vaccination can be done through the Arogya Setu App.
- Vaccination registration with Health Bridge App
- Step information given on the Twitter handle of the app
- The date can be chosen as per the convenience
The official Twitter handle of the HealthBridge app contains a simple step by step information that you can follow to make an appointment for the Corona vaccine.
The second phase of corona vaccination has begun. Yesterday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced it by vaccination. Meanwhile, the government has said that registration for vaccination can be done through the Arogya Setu app. The official Twitter handle of the HealthBridge app contains a simple step by step information that you can follow to make an appointment for the Corona vaccine.
Read In Gujarati Click Here
- To register, first go to the Koin tab in the Health Bridge app. After tapping on Vaccinato here, tap on Process.
- Then you will see the registration page. Here you have to click on photo register new. After this the app will ask for your mobile number. To verify the number, the app will send an OTP to your mobile number which has to be pasted.
- After the number is verified, you will need to type the ID, number and your full name. Then you also have to fill Gender and Age. For example you can use a driving license, Aadhaar card for photo ID proof.
- If the person you are registering for is a senior citizen, click on the submit button. If you are registering for a person with a serious illness (comorbidities), click Yes if asked, com Do you have any comradities (pre-existing medical condition) '. People between the ages of 45 and 60 have to carry a medical certificate at the time of going for appointment. Once registered, a confirmation message will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- The account statement will appear after the registration process. A person can connect 4 other people associated with it with the already entered mobile number. You can also add information of other people by clicking on 'Add Beneficiary'.
- Below this your will also see a calendar icon Schedule Vaccination, click on it to make an appointment.
- This will be followed by the 'Find Vaccination Center' page. Now details like state, union territory, district, block and pincode have to be added. After adding all this information, click on Find button.
- A list of vaccination centers will appear at your location. You can choose any one of them and then see the vaccination date available at this center. If the option of slots and dates is available, you can choose any date as per your convenience. You can also choose the date for the next week and then click on the 'Book' option.
- Now the appointment confirmation page will show the details of the booking. If all the information is correct, you can click on 'Confirm' or you can make any changes by clicking on 'Back'.
- Finally all the details will appear on the 'Appointment Successful' page. Now you can download the vaccination details.