digital Gujarat government online registration of marriage planning work in Gujarat
As a result of this second wave of the latest Corona virus there are many new guidelines published by the government of gujarat. The most important guide can be about wedding work in gujarat.
According to the Government, if anyone is planning to get married, they will not exceed 50 people at the event. You should also get permission to schedule work online.
The Marriage Permit Process is set up on Gujarat's digital website. This is a resource that the government has been using for some time. Citizens of gujarat can obtain a marriage license, marriage permit, financial certificate application etc from this site.
In this national emergency, it is our job to honor the agreements. It does not matter if the authority comes to investigate or not. It is our job to stop the spread of covid-19 by inviting very few people to the wedding and keeping the community away from the event.
But today we are going to talk about marriage consent and how to get it online from digitalitaljj.g.g.in.in.
How to get a marriage license from Gujarat digital site?
Actually the process is very simple but you will be confused if you do not have an account. They also publish the guide on the site but if you feel you are having trouble getting permission online it is obviously difficult to find a guide pdf.
Don't worry we are here to help you. We'll show you how to register on a marriage licensing site online.
1. You will now see a button / link with the names register in the top right corner.
2. once you have found the link click on it and you will see the registration form.
3. Enter a mobile phone number, email, password and captcha code in the portal.
4. Click the last button after entering and confirming all the details.
5. You will now receive OTP via mobile number. Install to verify and subscribe to the digital site Gujarat.
6. Now open the digitalitaljj page.g.g.in.in
7. Instead of clicking the sign up button, you should click the sign-in button.
8. Then choose to sign in using a mobile phone number or email id or whatever.
9. Once you have logged in to the site you will see your profile there.
10.Find the "Request new service" link there and click on it.
11.There click on "Online registration of marriage planning work".
12.There fill out the form and upload the required documents.
13.Now click the submit button and you will get your marriage permit.
You can print the permit as a hard copy for future use.
What documents are required to obtain a marriage license in gujarat?
There are several documents that you must download from the digital site Gujarat while filling out the permit form.
The required permit documents are,
1. Any document of proof of marriage
2. Proof of the applicant's address
3. Any other text
As proof of marriage a photocopy of the wedding invitation photo can be used. You will also need proof of the address where the assignment card or aadhar card can work. The text you download should be in JPEG, JPE, JPG or PDF format. And the size of each document should not exceed 2 MB.
If you already use the gujarat digital site and once you sign in with the portal you do not need to re-register. You can simply use the pre-signature confirmation and get a marriage permit right away.
Due to the second wave of the corona there is a time of late night in many cities of gujarat and as a remedy we must respect all agreements regarding the operation of the marriage. So be informed and stay safe.