If the team is more than 100 people ready to count the guests at the wedding, the fine and the first FIR registered here
The wedding season has started after Dev Uthi Ekadashi. India is the only country. Where marriage is also like a festival. The government has imposed several restrictions on marriage in view of the corona virus epidemic. According to the guidelines, a marriage can involve a maximum of 200 people. State governments can increase the number of guests to 100 or less. The Delhi government has reduced the number of wedding guests to 50 due to Corona. Apart from these guests, photographers and videographers are also included. Caterers alone are not counted at 100.
- The first FIR was lodged in Meerut
- Organizer will be fined Rs 25,000
- Cases can be prosecuted for violating the Pandemic Act and endangering human life
Teams have been formed in various cities to monitor the number of guests at the wedding. If more than 100 people show up at the wedding, the organizer will be fined Rs 25,000. In addition, the case can be prosecuted by filing an FIR for violating the Pandemic Act and endangering human life. Necessary instructions have been issued to all magistrates and field officers in this regard.
The first FIR was lodged in Meerut
Not following the Corona guidelines and not maintaining social distance during the wedding ceremony in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, has affected the family heavily. A case has been registered here against the owner of the guest house along with the father of the bride. ASP Kent Irj Raja says that the band Adi should not be more than 100 together during the Ray wedding ceremony, but 300 to 350 people were seen here. So that this action has been taken. No sanitizer was arranged at the wedding, police rushed to the scene, reported it and informed the authorities. Based on this information, a case has been registered against 3 people.
Read In Gujarati News Click Here
It is important to follow these rules in marriage
- The venue should not have more than 100 people
- Thermal scanning at the gate has to measure the temperature of the occupants, not those with temperatures above 100.
- There should be sanitizer and handwashing at the gate
- Chairs must be consecrated at the venue
- Videography will have to be done for the entire ceremony
- Mask on the spot is mandatory
- The site should have a location of at least 200 people so as to observe social distance
- Administration can also get videography done if needed.