Har Ghar Tiranga Image Maker
Har Ghar Tiranga Image Maker : Home to 30,352 power looms, the textile town of Sircilla is buzzing with activity with thousands of workers and members of weavers' mutual aid cooperative societies racing against time to produce and deliver millions of national flags to their clients. from within the state and across the country before Independence Day
• Khadi flags deserve due All importance at a time when the country is celebrating Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav, he suggests.
• The agencies entrusted with the task of making the 30-inch x 20-inch national flags are working round the clock in mission mode to complete it by August 10, says M Sagar, Deputy Director, Handlooms and Textiles Department, Rajanna District Sircilla.
You can use this photo to replace the Narendra Modi photo above with your own photo.
• The Har Ghar Tiranga campaign aims to encourage all citizens to hoist the national flag at their homes from August 13 to 15 to mark India's 75 years of independence.
• The handwoven Khadi national flag represents the country's pride, national integration and rich Gandhian heritage, says National Weavers' United JAC Chairman Dasu Suresh.
• Shivashakti MACS has already sent 6000 flags to TSCO for distribution among households to hoist the national tricolor on houses from August 13-15.