Drs. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2022 Online Application Form
Housing Assistance Program For each of the members of Credited Caste (Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana) (Dr.Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2022) The purpose of the Caste Homeless program, Open Building, Dwelling Green Mud and early house building. The 1,20,000 floor is paid for by three installments. At Rs. 1,20,000 assistance, first installment - Rs. 40,000, second installment - Rs. 60,000 and the third installment - Rs.20,000 / - will be given to the beneficiary.
Details of Housing Plans Below
> Program Name: Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana Gujarat
> Implementation: Government of Gujarat
> Objectives: Structured Caste Homeless, With Open, Uninhabitable Building
> Beneficiary: Casteless Organized Family Homeless
> Application Type: Online
> Profit: Rs.1,20,000 Help
> Official Website: https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
An Important Point of Housing
1. The beneficiary should not have received benefits under any other housing scheme used by the State by the beneficiary or other members of the beneficiary's family.
2. Complete construction of a house will not be completed with the help received by Drs. Ambedkar Awas Yojana, so the construction of the building will have to be completed by adding the remaining amount to the beneficiary himself.
3. Annual income in rural areas should not exceed Rs.1,20,000 and in urban areas annual income should not exceed Rs.1,50,000.
4. In addition to housing assistance, under the Mahatma Gandhi NREGA program in rural areas for housing, 90 days of employment of unskilled people can be obtained from the NREGA taluka panchayat branch as per the rules of the program.
5. Under the Swachh Bharat Mission, Rs. 12,000 / - toilet can be found in Taluka Panchayat in rural areas and Nagarpalika / Mahanagarpalika in urban areas.
Document will be sent
1.Adhar applicant card
3. Election details
4. Example of the applicant / sub-caste category
5. Example of the applicant's gross annual income
6. Proof of Residence: (Electricity Bill, License, Lease Agreement, Copy of Voting Card
7. Back passbook / canceled check (applicant name)
8. Land Title Deed / Document / Size Form / Bill of Rights / Charging Form (as applicable).
9. A copy of the map showing the location of the land on which the building is to be constructed, signed by the Talati-cum-Minister.
10. Construction site
11. An affidavit stating that he or she has never used this program before
12. Example of the death of a husband (if widowed
Important Link For Apply Pandit Din Dayal Upadhaya Awas Yojana 2022
Official Notification Click Here
Pandit Din Dayal Upadhaya Awas Yojana Form Dowonload Click
Other Detils Official Website Click Here
Pandit Din Dayal Upadhaya Awas Yojana Form Download Cilck Here
Online Apply Click Here
Steps to Apply Online
1. Sign up
2. Login and Update Profile
3. Apply the Strategy
4. Submit your application
Enter Portal Name: SamajKalyan Portal
The main function of the Gujarat Government Department of Justice and Social Development is to ensure the economic development and empowerment of the poor part of the Organization.
1. Organized themes
2. Developing Phases
3. Post-Social and Economic Classes
4. Fewer communities
5. People with physical and mental disabilities
Social programs are also used by the Department to assist orphans, the poor, beggars and the elderly.