Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) Recruitment 2020 Online Applications
Indian Oil Corporation and Limited (IOCL,) India s largest commercial enterprise and a Fortune Global 500 company, as a measure of skill-building initiative for the nation, to engage trainees in technical and non-technical trades. Proposes 5 Regions viz Western Region Pipeline WRPL Northern Region Pipeline NRPL Eastern Region Pipeline (ERPL), Southern Region Pipeline (SRPL), South Eastern Region Pipeline (SERPL). As per the trades given below, applications have been invited from eligible Indian citizens under the Apprentices Act, 1961 (as amended from time to time) for the engagement of about 482 Apprentices fulfilling the following qualifications and other criteria:
This is a good new opportunity for all interested and candidates who are looking for a job in Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL). For more new information related to educational qualification, age criteria, selection mode, important date and other eligibility process, please read the article below carefully. Please read the new official advertisement in detail before applying.
Total Number of Posts: 482
Eligibility Eligibility Criteria:
(1) Technician Apprentice Michika: Three years (or two years / 10 + 2 through admission after minimum ITI duration of one year / 10 + 2) Full time Diploma in any of the following subjects of Engineering: i) Mechanical Engineering ii) Automobile Engineering
(2) Technician Apprentice: Three years (or two years / 10 + 2 through lateral entry after minimum ITI of one year) Full time Diploma in any of the following subjects of Engineering: i Electrical and Engineering ii Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(3) Technician Apprentice Communication and Instrumentation: Three years (or two years / 10 + 2 through admission after minimum ITI duration of one year / 10 + 2) Full time Diploma in any of the following subjects of Engineering from a Govt. Accredited Institutions: i) Electronics and Communication Engineering ii) Electronics and Telecom Engineering iii) Electronics and Radio Communication Engineering iv) Equipment and Control Engineering v) Instrumentation and Process Control Engineering vi) Electronics Engineering
(4) Trade Apprentice new Assistant Human Resource Full Time Bachelors Degree (Graduation) from a Government recognized Institute / University.
(5) Trade Apprentice (Accountant): Full Time Bachelor's Degree (Graduation) in Commerce from Government. Recognized Institute / University
(6) Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentice): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduation)
(() Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skill Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th pass (but below graduation). In addition, candidates have the National Skill Qualification Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government issued by a body recognized by For training of less than one year, the data should be a 'domestic data entry operator' skill certificate.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years till 30.10.2020 which is the date of reapplying any eligibility criteria.
how to apply:
Interested candidates can new apply online on or before 4 November 2020 to 22 November 2020. After submission of online New Form application, candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
- Advertisement new Number: PL / HR / ESTB / APPR-2020
- Notification date: 30 October 2020
- Start date for receipt of online application: 04 November 2020
- Last date for receipt of online application: 22 November 2020
- Date of eligibility criteria: 30 October 2020
- Written Examination: Tentative on 16 December 2020
- Period of apprenticeship training:
• Technician new Apprentice Elec / Mech / T & I One Year
• Trade Apprentice (Assistant HR / Accountant): One Year
• Data entry operator and domestic new data entry operator 15 months
1) The new selection process will include a written examination.
2) Written test will be objective type multiple choice new questions MCQ with 4 choices with one correct option. The candidate has to choose the correct option.
3) The written new test will have 100 questions and the total marks will be 100. Each correct answer will carry 1 mark.
4) There will be no negative marking for incorrect just new answers.