learn to read English and more with the magic of your voice Google App
Enjoy as you learn to read English and more with the magic of your voice
Read Along (formerly known as Bolo) is a free speech-based learning app that is designed for children 5 years and older.
It helps them to improve their reading skills in English and many other languages (Hindi, Bangla, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Spanish and Portuguese) by encouraging them to read aloud interesting stories and collect stars and badges as well as "Diya", i - friendly app assistant.
Diya listens to kids when they read and gives constructive feedback in real time when they are reading well and helps them when they get stuck - even when they are offline and without data!
• Offline Operation: Once downloaded, it works offline, so it does not use any data.
• Safe: Since the app is designed for kids, there are no ads, and all sensitive information stays on the device only.
• Free: The app is completely free to use and has a large library of different reading levels from Pratham Books, Katha Kids and Chhota Bheem, with regular books.
• Games: Educational games within the app, make learning fun.
• Internal Learning Assistant Program: Diya, an in-app study assistant helps children to read aloud and provide good reinforcement when they learn correctly, and to help them wherever they are stuck.
• Multiple Child Profile: Many children can use the same app and create their own profiles to track their progress.
• Personal: The app recommends the appropriate level of difficulty books for each child depending on their level of reading.
With Read Along, children can learn a variety of interesting and interesting stories in a variety of languages including:
• Hindi (हिंदी)
• Bangla (বাংলা)
• Urdu (Urdu)
• Telugu (తెలుగు)
• Marathi (मराठी)
• Tamil (தமிழ்)
• Spanish (Español)
• Portuguese (Português)