MSU Baroda Clerk Operator and other posts ecruitment For 51 vacancies notification
For 51 vacancies for the 2020 recruitment posts of MSU Baroda Clerk, Operator and other posts, recruitment notification @ cc.msubaroda.ac.in, Graduate, Post Graduate candidates apply for this post before 23-11-2020. Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda invites online applications for various non-teaching posts, which are filled purely on temporary and fixed tenure basis.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020: This is a good opportunity for all aspiring candidates who are looking for a job in MSU Baroda. For more new information related to educational qualification, age criteria, selection mode, important date and other eligibility process, please read the article below carefully. Please read the official new advertisement in detail before applying.
MSU Baroda Recruitment 2020
Name of the post Name and post salary
- Clerk 22 Rs. 9,460 / -
- Technical Assistant 05 Rs. 4,700 / -
- Laboratory Assistant Rs 12. 9,460 / -
- Data Entry Operator 02 Rs. 9,460 / -
- Computer Operator 02 Rs. 9,460 / -
- Supervisor 02 Rs. 14,460 to 14,000 / -
- Academic Administration 02 Rs. 15,000 / -
- Program Officer 02 Rs. 2,1,000 / -
- Field Collector 01 Rs. 9,000 / -
- Store Keeper 01 Rs. 18,000 / -
- Clerk Clerk: Bachelor's degree with 50% marks from any recognized university. Proficiency in computer your operations MS Office / Excel / Email
- Temporary Clerk: Bachelor's degree with 50% marks from any recognized university. English typing @ 35WPM. Proficiency in Computer Operations MS Office / Excel / Email Desirable: Gujarati typing @ 30 WPM
- Temporary Clerk (Account): B.Com. 50% marks in a reputed institute with one year work experience and training in accounting and tally. Knowledge of data processing on computers and general correspondence such as inviting citations, preparing comparative details would be preferred. Knowledge of cashbook writing, ledger and other day's work.
- Temporary Library Clerk: i.) Bachelor's Degree in Library and Information Science with experience of working in Library. ii) Improved knowledge of computer operation.
- Technical Assistant / B.Sc / Chemistry / Life Sciences / Environmental Sciences / Instrumentation or any other relevant subject (as per the requirement of the post) with minimum two years experience of maintenance of sophisticated scientific equipment from a recognized university / institute Also field of related lab in university / college / research lab. OR Good order on Diploma holder English with 6 years experience in related field in dealing with laboratory equipment and computer.
- For Faculty of Family and Community new Sciences Diploma in Textile Engineering / Textile Technology Knowledge of maintenance and working of Textile Machinery & CCC. Accredited institute and 1 year experience in patterns in men's and women's wear.
- Laboratory Assistant B.Sc. Diploma in Botany / Chemistry / Physics / Zoology or B.Tech / Textile Engineering in Textile Technology or Diploma in Textile Engineering / At least two years experience in Textile Technology in a scientific laboratory or educational institution