What is the Adhar, How, And Where Can IT Be Found?
UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India) recently introduced a new PVC-edition version of the Aadhaar card. This card is easy to wear and long-lasting. It will be a secure digital signature, QR code, photos and demographic details, it has a lot of security features. UIDAI said that, even if your telephone number is not registered with your Aadhaar card, you can order it on the map.
It Is now mandatory to have the same Aadhaar card. No, no, that's not it. WHIDAY said that many of the types of maps that will appear from time to time, for the convenience of the users. For example, e-support, it support letter, m, assistance, and support to the BUSINESS card. You can use these types of cards according to your convenience and availability. It is not correct to say that the old foundations, it is not important. All the cards are the same, and it can also be used as a condition for a passport or id card.
How can I get PVC card.
It's available on the UIDAI website-uidai.gov.in the place of residence or domicile.uidai.gov.in... This will require an Aadhaar number, Virtual ID or Registration ID. However, if you pay 50 rupees for it. The Aadhaar card will be mailed to the registered address at as the speed, to post
ગુજરાતીમાં માહિતી માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો
Find out in 10 locations, how to get an Aadhaar PVC card.
1. First session https://uidai.gov.in or https://resident.uidai.gov.in I... read more"
2. Please click on the "Order Aadhaar Card' button.
3. Please enter your 10-digit Aadhaar number (UID) or a 16-digit Virtual ID (VID), and 28-digit registration ID.
4. Pay close attention to the security of the code.
5. Please select an issue to receive a one-time pad. If the phone is not registered, please fill in the additional number (if any).
6. Just click on 'Send OTP'.
7. Set to the "Terms of service", after their approval. (Note: please Click on the link below for more details.)
8. After the completion of the OTP authentication process, click on the "Submit" button.
9. By clicking on the "pay" button, you will be taken to the payment gateway where you will be able to make use of a Credit / Debit Card, Net Banking, and UPI.
10. A confirmation of your successful payment, we will be received and signed for. You will receive a form via TEXT. You can use this number to follow the progress until the card has been shipped.