How to apply for marriage certificate in India
How to apply for this marriage certificate in India: Your complete guide
Marriage is considered a sacrament in India. That is why our law covers marriage registration. Marriage registration is a requirement for any couple. Those who are illiterate or illiterate should fulfill their obligations.
Friends lets know the process of registering a marriage. This means, the method of obtaining a marriage certificate.
According to the documents and instructions required to get married which are as follows:
- Form No. 5 and Form No. 1 (Marriage Registration Department / Online Form is available)
- Original copy of surviving certificate of bride and groom.
- Correct copy of bride and groom's election card and ration card.
- Two passport size photos and both the bride and groom at the wedding.
- Example of Gaur Maharaj, Kankotari Original and Xerox Copy.
- Original copy of election card and ration card of Gord Maharaj and both party witnesses.
- To keep all the evidence in duplicate and the bride and groom sign the evidence.
- To keep with all original certificates to show.
- Filling the marriage application form with a dark ball pen and a checker insured in the clerk.
- Both bride and groom must be present at the time of marriage registration.
Fees for marriage registration are as follows:
1. If the registration is done within one month from the date of a marriage the fee is Rs.5 / -.
2. If registration is done within three months from the date of marriage, the fee will be Rs. 15 / -.
3. If you register for a period of three months from the date of marriage, the fee is Rs 25 / -. is.
- Two agreements worth Rs. 100 + 100 were stamped on the form. A court stamp of 3 rupees should be imposed.
- Forms for marriage registration will be available free of charge with the marriage registration registrar.
Registrar for Marriage Registration:
- Panati cum minister for Panc Gram Panchayat
- City Chief Officer or Health Officer
- Municipal Medical Officer (Health)
- Ified Notified Area Chief Executive Officer
Ways to register a marriage:
To register a marriage, the marriage parties have to prepare a list of nominations in the nominated sample and register the place of marriage in duplicate within thirty days from the date of marriage. List. Form number-5 and form number-1 have to be filled for marriage registration. Two witnesses must sign the form. The registrar will then examine the form and all the evidence given by you and issue a marriage certificate, if appropriate. Your can get marriage registration certificate in both Gujarati and English languages.
Tatkal 'Marriage Certificate In April 2014, the Revenue Department of the Government of Delhi launched an' Tatkal 'service, ensuring one-day authorization of marriage under which the registration process would be done on priority. The service, which started on 22 April 2014, enables citizens to register their detectives and obtain certificates issued within 24 hours on payment of Rs. 10,000 as fee.
Read In Gujarati Click Here
ગુજરાતીમાં માહિતી માટે અહીં ક્લિક કરો
Benefits of Marriage Registration:
This marriage registration proves to be blessed under certain circumstances. Marriage registration certificate is mandatory for making documents like election card, license, support card, PAN card etc. Most importantly, a marriage certificate is also the only proof of marriage support. Apart from registering names in ration cards, it is necessary to make passports, to avail government schemes, to avail pension in jobs and marriage certificates in various offices.