Digital Gujarat NAMO tablet scheme 2021 online registration
[Digital Gujarat] How to apply application plan 2021 online registration NAMO tablet plan 2021
Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme 2021: Today we are introducing and one of the best government scheme for students. Now India has gone digital so provide tablets to students under Gujarat Government Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme or NAMO Tablet Scheme. You can apply online for Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme on Digital Gujarat Portal. Here we know all about the scheme including eligibility criteria, application process, registration, documents etc.
Digital Gujarat Tablet Plan 2021
Students seeking admission in the first year of the collegium are eligible for this scheme, Rs. Announcement of 252 crores in 2019-20 budget for NAMO E Tablet Scheme. Now all eligible and interested students can apply for Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme by filling the application form. All the tablets offered under this scheme are from Acer and Lenovo companies. Students will have to pay Rs. 1,000 token fee for getting an e-tablet. The objective of the Namo e-Tab scheme is to help meritorious students get better support in their higher education and to encourage digital learning in colleges.
The Namo e-tab scheme was announced by Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani in the year 2017. The state government of Gujarat has made these tablets available at very affordable prices.
About the tablet plan
Name: Namo Tablet Plan
Category: State Government Scheme
Namo Tablet Registration: On DigitalGujarat Portal
Chief Minister Vijay Rupani
Eligible Beneficiaries: Students of Gujarat State
Institute Name: Education Department Government of Gujarat
Scheme Launched On: 17/07/2017
Helpline Number: 079-26566000
NAMO Tablet-Eligibility Criteria
- Following are the eligibility criteria for getting NAMO Tablet / Digital Gujarat E Tablet.
- The student must have an income certificate.
- The education of the students should be passed 12th standard.
- Permanent residents of Gujarat student are eligible only.
- The student should study in any educational institution in the state.
- Documents required for Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme
Essential Documents For Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme
- Caste certificate issued by the authorities
- First page of bank passbook showing IFSC code and account number.
- Mark sheet
- School / College Bonafide Certificate
- Identity card issued by college / university / school and institute
- Current Course Year Receipt
- Tablet Token Fee Receipt
(If the gap is more than one year) Break the affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper from the notary with giving reasons.
Features and characteristics of NAMO Tablet:
- Manufacturer: Lenovo / Acer
- Android: 7.0 (Nougat)
- Weight: 350g
- Battery: 3450 mAh Li-ion
- Processor: 1.3GHz MediaTek
- RAM: 1 GB
- ROM: 8GB (increase to 64GB)
- Camera: 2MP rear 0.3MP front
- Display Size: 7 inches
- Connectivity: 3G
- Sim card option: yes
- The original price was Rs. 8000-9000
How to apply Namo Tablet Scheme 2021 Digital Gujarat Tablet Registration
To avail this scheme, and students should visit their college or institute and pay a token fee of Rs 1000. If you have any question or are facing any problem, please protest at the helpline number: 079-26566000.
Online Apply Click Here
Read In Gujarati Video Click Here
NAMO E-Tab Plan Important Links:
We shared complete information about Digital Gujarat Tablet Scheme and Namo Tablet Scheme. We hope you liked this information.